Saturday, February 23, 2008

Flora in Penang

I like to trek in jungle and hiking but I am not flora enthusiast. I have been in jungle for so many times but never observe the flora that found in the jungle. I am also not a photographer and don't like to take photographs. But after starting to write blog I have to force myself to take photos so that I have new article to write. Below are some photos of flora that I took during my last hiking from Lily pond to 46 via Oliver Hill. Please guest the name by yourself as I am an oaf about botanic












































































































































































































































































4 comments:

Island Folk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Island Folk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Island Folk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.